Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome!

Well, the first post is always a bit awkward but I'm just gonna jump right in and tell y'all what this blog is all about.

First off, I must say that I don't have the blog anywhere close to what I want it to look like right now so if you're looking around thinking, "Wow, this is ugly!" let me just say, I agree with you. My internet filter is acting up and locking me out of the editing sites I need to change the theme and I got too frustrated to deal with it right now so, until I can get that fixed, I'm just going to say that the blog is under construction (which is true.)

Secondly, I will tell you what this blog is going to be about and why I started it in the first place. Apparently, people like hearing about my life (especially the part about my kidney disease) and they want to know what's going on (especially the part about the transplant process) so here is a place where I can tell them and be as detailed (or as vague) as I want. Obviously this blog is meant for people that already know me so I will probably skip the whole "about me" stuff and just give health updates and answer questions and vent frustrations and whatever else I want since it's my blog and I can do that.

So here's the official welcome and I will write more later. :-)

1 comment:

  1. This will be a huge blessing to someone someday. Love you sweet girl!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete